National Vehicle Donation Program
Instead of selling, trading or storing your vehicle, you can donate it to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. In return, you will receive a tax deduction. The proceeds from your vehicle donation will provide essential assistance to others in your own community.
The benefits of donating your vehicle:
- Donating a car (or truck or van or boat) provides critical needs such as food and shelter.
- Your donation may enable some to keep a much-needed job.
- Your contribution benefits your local community.
The donation process is simple and convenient:
- Complete an online donation form at http://svdpusa.careasy.org/HOME.html#form-iframe; or
- Call toll free 800-322-8284 (7 days a week).
- We will tow your vehicle at no cost to you.
- We will provide you with a tax deductible receipt for your donation.
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul will turn any vehicle into a valuable donation to bring hope and assistance to those in need. Non-running vehicles are accpeted!
More information is available at: http://svdpusa.careasy.org