Find a Resource
Locate a Conference
Community Access to Rides
Family Walk: Helping our Neighbors
Voice of the Poor
CAR Collaborative Program
Society of St. Vincent de Paul conferences from the District Council of Attleboro may request Uber rides for those they serve. To request a District Council funded ride, please
email the SVDP CAR Committee with the following information:
- Requesting Conference
- Requesting Vincentian name and phone
- Purpose for the ride
- Rider's name(s)
- Rider's phone number (preferably mobile)
- Ride pickup date and time
- Pickup street address and town
- Destination name and address
- Rider count by age group: Child (under 18), Adult (18-60), Senior (over 60)
- Primary rider service group: Ex-offender, Homeless, Immigrant, Physical disability, Mental disability, Student, Veteran, Other
A CAR Committee representative will respond as soon as possible.
This service is made possible by a community CAR Collaborative and the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
For further information, please click on the CAR Program image below to view and download a copy of the brochure.
To check whether a GATRA route is
available for your ride, click the
button below to see GATRA areas
within the yellow borders.