CAR Collaborative Program
Society of St. Vincent de Paul conferences from the District Council of Attleboro may request Uber rides for those they serve. To request a District Council funded ride, please email the SVDP CAR Committee at
CAR@svdpattleboro.org with the following information:
- Requesting Conference
- Requesting Vincentian name and phone
- Purpose for the ride
- Rider's name(s)
- Rider's phone number (preferably mobile)
- Ride pickup date and time
- Pickup street address and town
- Destination name and address
- Rider count by age group: Child (under 18), Adult (18-60), Senior (over 60)
- Primary rider service group: Ex-offender, Homeless, Immigrant, Physical disability, Mental disability, Student, Veteran, Other
A CAR Committee representative will respond as soon as possible.
This service is made possible by a community CAR Collaborative and the Society of St. Vincent de Paul.
For further information, please click on the CAR Program image below to view and download a copy of the brochure.
To check whether a GATRA route is
available for your ride, click the
button below to see GATRA areas
within the yellow borders.